Prayer Points For Strength And Guidance


Prayer Points For Strength And  Guidance
I believe and accept that the Lord is my refuge and my strength. The earth can quake, the seas can roar, the mountains can shake, but I will not fear. When the storms of life appear, my God is here to help me. Ref.: Psalm 46:1-3
My God, my Lord, my Heavenly Father is my strength, my defense, my song and my salvation. I am secured and nothing and no one can move me. Thank you Lord. I exalt and honor you! Ref.: Exodus 15:2

Prayer Points For Strength And  Guidance
I am not afraid of this world, because the Lord goes before me. His powerful hands lead me and His unconditional love sustains me. I am not worried for He will not fail me or leave me. Ref.: Deuteronomy 31:8
The Lord, my God created me, named me and saved me from the darkness. I am His property. Therefore, when I go through rivers, I will not drown. When I walk through fire, the flames will not hurt me. The Holy One of Israel is my God and my Savior. Ref.: Isaiah 43:1-3
I believe that the Lord is my light and my salvation. I am not afraid! I believe that the Lord is the stronghold of my life. I am not afraid! Evil people around me might attack me. My enemies may try to destroy me. But, they will not succeed. They will stumble and fall. Ref.: Psalm 27: 1-3

Prayer Points For Strength And  Guidance
I am filled with the Holy Spirit of God. And the Spirit within me gives me power, love, self-discipline and a sound mind. Ref.: 2 Timothy 1:7
In God alone my soul finds rest. He is my Rock, the only one who can save me. He is my high place of safety. I will not be tense with fear when troubles come. I will never be shaken. Ref.: Psalm 62:1-2
The Lord my God of all grace will restore me and make me strong, firm and steadfast. I will be stronger than ever. Ref.: 1 Peter 5: 10

I don't worry about my situation. Although it seems like impossible, I trust and believe that with God everything is possible. Ref.: Matthew 19:26

Prayer Points For Strength And  Guidance
I believe and accept that I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength and power. Ref.: Philippians 4:13
Heavenly Father! In accordance to your word, I ask you: Give me strength to face every day. Give me strength for tough times and power to win my battles. Give me the patience to wait on you. I am convinced that in due time you will renew my strength. I will mount up with wings like eagles. I will run, and not be weary. I will walk, and not get tired. Ref.: Isaiah 40:28-31
 

Prayer Points For Strength And  Guidance
I trust and believe that you, Oh Lord, will strengthen me. You will help me! You will supply all my needs with your righteous right hand. Ref.: Isaiah 41:10

I know that God is the one who gives me strength. He clears the path I need to take. He prepares me for the daily battle of life and gives me strength to overcome anything and to always stand firm and courageous. Ref.: Psalm 18:32-34